[TenTec] SB-221 and Omni 6+ question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SB-221 and Omni 6+ question
From: psikes@whidbey.net (psikes@whidbey.net)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:20:46 -0800
Hello folks, I need some help here. I just picked up a Heathkit SB-
221 and woul like to hook it up with my Omni 6+. The problem is
that there was no manual with the amp. Will the relay on the Omni
handle the voltage from the amp or do I need to build an interface?
Not having the manual is a real pain, if anyone has one of these
amps could you pass along the tuning procedure you use please.
My main amp is the QRO HF2500DX and the tuning method for it
is quite a bit different from a standard amp.

Thanks and 73 - Phil
N7UX