[TenTec] Reciever comparisons

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Reciever comparisons
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 12:56:38 -0000
The Jupiter and the Pegasus are exactly the same internal transmitter and
receiver.
They even share the very same bords inside.
The Jupiter is a Pegasus with a built in front panel computer.

I think there is an earlier post that compares the OMNI VI with the Pegasus.
I would say the Pegasus has less dynamic range and not as good of skirts on
the CW filters as the OMNI VI.  The sensitivity on the Pegasus is as good as
any
HF receiver.

Carl Moreschi  N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina