[TenTec] re: Reciever comparison chart on website

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: Reciever comparison chart on website
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 09:58:35 -0800
Jim, Ken and all;

In looking at the comparison chart, it's clear the K2 appears better.
After all it's their chart.  When I was with an electronics design and
manufacturing company, our product always compared better  than the
competition.  If one test indicated otherwise, we didn't print it.

One thing missing in the K2 report.  Price of the radio.  While I don't
think a more expensive radio is ALWAYS a better performer, you can bet
that the least expensive radio won't perform like a top dollar radio.
Funny how that works.

73
Bob K4TAX