Fw: [TenTec] Omni VII wish list

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [TenTec] Omni VII wish list
From: cjm@qvssoftware.com (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:17:44 -0500
With my software and a combined setup with the RX-320 and Peg,
you can monitor the band continuously without loosing receive.
In software, I simply use the RX-320 for the band scope.  Because
both radios share the same antenna, it shows a continuous high level
signal when you transmit because the RX-320 is overwhelmed by the
Peg transmit signal.  However, no damage to the RX-320 as I pick off
the peg antenna at the internal pegasus receiver input.

This all works really great!!

Carl Moreschi
919-676-1991 x135
cjm@qvssoftware.com