[TenTec] Omni VII wish list

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII wish list
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:54:59 -0600

>  After a fashion and with my N4PY Pegasus software,
> Ten-Tec does make one rig with a sub-receiver.  My
>  software allows perfect integration of a Pegasus (or Jupiter) and an
> RX-320 to yield full DUAL receive.

My Ten=Tec Triton IV (544) with remote VFO had dual receive capability.

It was nice, but not absolutely necessary in pile-ups.  Where it really
shines is when you want to cruise the band while waiting for a sked.  I used
to use it in that mode quite often while waiting for my dad to show up on
'our' frequency.

73,
dale, kg5u