[TenTec] Scout mechanical problems....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout mechanical problems....
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:58:23 -0500
I would look for any loose hardware on the chassis, boards, or
PTO mounting screws. There could be an electrical problem, too,
like maybe the 12 V supply to the Scout take a voltage dip due to
a loose connection in the power cable.

By the way, what is the recommended cleaning procedure for the Scout
PTO and should it be lubricated?

                        73,

                        Bob WB2VUF