[TenTec] antennas & such

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] antennas & such
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:23:35 -0800
Joe;

Normally I would agree with you based on some of the many "other" topics I
have seen discussed here.  However, I find this particular discussion
extremely interesting (we Physicists tend to find weird things to be
"extremely interesting").  It is probably more suitable to
"rec.radio.amateur.antenna" but that "rag" has become too much of a shooting
match between "Fractenna" and the rest of the world over the past year or
two so I rarely bother to go there anymore.

Reid, K7YX