[TenTec] antennas & such

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] antennas & such
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:50:58 -0800 (PST)
Speaking of Ten Tec antennas how about those leftover 12 meter mobile antennas.
I caught two trout on mine last year on opening day of fishing season. I
accidently broke my fly rod in the car door and well there it was on my
bumper....I used a nymph fly on a ten foot leader. Too bad they finally sold
all of them...

--- Joe L Blackwell <aa4nn@juno.com> wrote:

> Well, you can hardly talk about Ten-Tec without getting into
> all phases of ham radio, antennas included.  I just think this
> discussion of balanced antennas and why they are not
> balanced has just about worn out.  A few comments, okay,
> but to keep pounding on it is a bit much.  You want to tout
> your balanced lines, get on towertalk, or antennatalk or maybe
> egotalk.
>
> Yes, I have a delete key.  Just about wore it out killing talk about
> how to twin feed a balanced antenna only to find it is not a
> balanced antenna after all.  Read the book!
>
> de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn
>

> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/tentec

=====
Carl H.
Remember, the opposite of PROGRESS is CONGRESS