[TenTec] Attention OMNI-VI Owners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Attention OMNI-VI Owners
From: warrenw@pentek.com (Warren J. Walsh)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 06:45:13 -0500
I am looking for a volunteer.  I have recently started to copy the OMNI-VI
schematics from the owners manual to OrCAD 9.2.  I have completed the
lowpass filter board and the bandpass filter/front end boards and I'm
working on the logic board.  I need someone who is willing to compare the
OrCAD schematic to the owners manual to check for errors.  I will provide
either the OrCAD DSN file for someone with OrCAD 9.2, or an Adobe PDF
file.  I only need one volunteer, but when this project is completed I can
provide these schematics to any OMNI-VI owner who would like them.

Thanks and 73
Warren Walsh - K2BM

PS - I might even do a rework of the logic board PCB!