[TenTec] Broad Band Antenna

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Broad Band Antenna
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:26:01 -0800 (PST)
I think any G5RV would outperform the Burp & Wobble Fooled dipole. I just put
up an 80 meter Delta Loop from The Radio Works. Last night when 20 meters was
dead on my windom and Gap I was hearing 5x7 signals on the delta loop. It
really performs well on all bands and I can use it effectively on 160 at half
power. I am going to get another one and phase them for more FB and gain. Nice
thing is that the background noise on 80 meters is cut by 2-3 S units compared
to a dipole. You don't need a lot of horizontal space either so people with
small lots can have a great signal.

=====
Carl H.
Remember, the opposite of PROGRESS is CONGRESS