[TenTec]Tuners and ladder line in the shack

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec]Tuners and ladder line in the shack
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:22:20 -0800 (PST)
YEAaaaaa what a great web site!!! What was he selling??????

Hey check out the colinear dipole he has for sale.

This of you who have used balanced wire feeders please enlighten me on getting
the balanced feeder into the shack. My radio room is in the basement but it is
not against a basement wall. I have a worhshop area thet is between my rigs and
the outside wall so I would have to run the balanced feeder about 10 feet into
the basement, over a dropped ceiling to get the the table. I thought of running
PVC conduit and housing the balanced feeder in that to keep it away from the
dropped ceiling framework and wires. OH BY THE WAY, just so I'm on subject, I'm
using this antenna on a TEN TEC radio that has dirty knobs. Anyone have a
solution for removing dirt from Ten Tec knobs??? :-) wink wink nod nod

--- Sherrill WATKINS <SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us> wrote:

> Mr. Feustel:  The antenna tuner that is being advertised in Electric Radio
> Magazine is the Bliss tuner that is referred to by previous posts on this
> board.  (After checking out their web site and seeing that Hawiian lady with
> only the flowers over her chest, I forgot about antenna tuners!) - 73's- Corn
> -k4own
>

> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/tentec

=====
Carl H.
Remember, the opposite of PROGRESS is CONGRESS