[TenTec] Walt Maxwell responds to K0CQ

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Walt Maxwell responds to K0CQ
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:42:18 -0800 (PST)
Thank you all for this brilliant and enlightening discussion. I am printing out
the whole series of emails for my junior engineers here at Lockheed Martin to
discuss in our weekly round table. I can't detail the current project but you
wouldn't believe the timelyness of this discussion to our engineering problem
of the month. I have also gone back to my magazine collection to get the
original articles. For those of you who might ask what it has to do with Ten
Tec radios? The answer is everything and nothing. But if you don't think its a
great discussion you shouldn't be a Ham. Thanks for your patience with this
thread.

=====
Carl H.
Remember, the opposite of PROGRESS is CONGRESS