[TenTec] Shure 450 II Mike?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Shure 450 II Mike?
From: ny9h@home.com (ny9h)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:38:34 -0600
harry and all...

on the shure.com web site there is complete docs on all the mikes ,
including the 444.
please look under discontinued products.

note the current handheld 527c, it also has a rising hi freq response( like
the 444), great for ssb, also has a preamp which will drive long lines.
sounds exceptional on my omni6.

bill