[TenTec] Omni VI vs. TS-850

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI vs. TS-850
From: sentek@sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:43:59 -0500
Interesting.  I live within a day's drive of Sevierville, and intend to go
listen to an Omni as soon as I get a reasonable answer to the questions.  In
my case, it isn't a question of 850 vs. the Omni - I won't be getting rid of
the 850. One of the main reasons for looking at the Omni, besides the fact
it's obviously a great rig, is the fact that I can get reasonable service on
it without waiting for months and having to ship it across the country.  I
think their 30 day trial period on new ones is a very good practice and
greatly reduces the risk of buying something you haven't spun the knobs on
in person.

K8AC
Floyd Sense - Angier, NC