[TenTec] More Paddle Stuff

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More Paddle Stuff
From: ki6pr@elite.net (Mike Siegel)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:07:50 -0800
Yes, getting back to the string, it would be really great if Ten-Tec could
find a nice design for iambic paddles, to turn out with their own logo on
it. The possibilities are all interesting, and potentially all good choices.

But as we've seen in the postings, personal choices in paddles is as varied
and personal as toothbrushes and razors. I have owned (or still own) paddles
from Bencher, Ham-Key, Brown Bros., G4ZPY, Kent, Vibroplex, Jones, and
W9WBL, as well as some novelty paddles. I find my own choices and
preferences interesting, but even moreso, the choices of my friends. I have
several acquaintances that actually prefer the MFJ knock-offs of the
Benchers. No accounting for taste in any direction, I guess.

If you're thinking about a new paddle, take a look at www.MorseX.com for
some ideas - they have a lot of choices.

73 to all
Mike KI6PR
El Rancho R.F., CA