[TenTec] More Paddle Stuff

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More Paddle Stuff
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 20:05:06 -0500
How about this idea: A Ten Tec paddle KIT. The hand made paddles on the
market are wonderful, I'm sure, but some of them go for well over $ 100
up to about $ 400. If we want to encourage more use of CW, especially by
HF newcomers, we need an affordable mass-produced paddle. Anyone can
assemble a paddle from a bag of parts; its the machining that takes
specialized equipment and skills. This is where Ten Tec comes in. They
already have a tool and die facility, machine shop, plastic molding and
metal bending equipment. Make the design simple and reliable like the
Brown Brothers, make the parts, bag 'em and ship 'em!

                                73,
                                Bob WB2VUF