[TenTec] VHF All-Mode news

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] VHF All-Mode news
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 11:47:42 -0600
No one seems to have noticed (or there has been no conversation on the
reflector) that Ten-Tec updated their web page on Jan 15th to say that
the 6m/2m all-mode radio (the model 526) is now at the FCC for
type-acceptance.  This is good news!  Interestingly, I don't see
reference to it as the "6n2" any more - hope they will call it that as
that has strong ties to the old Johnson "6n2" Thunderbolt.  I remember
lugging one of them to the mountaintop many times for the June VHF QSO
party!  Anyway, here's a pointer to the info:
        http://www.tentec.com/TT526.htm

73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas