[TenTec] F.S. Scout Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. Scout Station
From: Jim Crites" <hyunjim2001@yahoo.com (Jim Crites)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:48:53 -0800
Hi,  I have the following for sale.  (I'm going QRP!!)

-Scout 555 (S/N:01A11524)
     With: Noise Blanker, Mobile Mount & Mic. (701)

-Modules for : 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 30, 40, & 80

-Matching 937 Power Supply

-Matching 291 Antenna Tuner

-KR5A Keyer (Bought this but never used it)

I would like to sell the whole thing for $800 or best offer.  If I don't get
a taker for the whole thing I will sell the station piece by piece.

I can send you digital pics of any of the items that you may want to see.

Station works great, I use it mostly for CW and have recently worked
England, New Zealand, and Japan with great reports.

I also have a 1340  for sale if anyone is interested (Time to build a new
kit!)

Jim Crites
KF6FCV