[TenTec] OMNI VI IF/AF board question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI IF/AF board question
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:51:04 -0800 (PST)
To clarify, R2 is physically close the the cutout "notch" on the IF/AF
board, just below a .047 cap (471 marking) and is "below it" facing the
front of the rig with the rear of the rig facing me on my lap.  The IF/AF
board is on the bottom of the rig, upper left section.  The resistor on my
board is 100 ohms, brown-black-brown, but the schematic says 1 K (should
be brown-black-red?)  This resistor is parallel to the edge of the board,
just below the .047 cap right below the notch in the board at the right
edge with back of the rig in my lap, face of the rig in front of me.

Any help appreciated.

Clark
WA3JPG