[TenTec] Early Net Notice/Last Week

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Early Net Notice/Last Week
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (JBeamer@PanAmSat.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:17:59 -0500
I'm a little early this week on the net reminder. I'm gonna take the day off
work tomorrow and give myself a three day weekend.  By the way, a new record
set last week. We had a total of 66 check-ins! Also, I'm surprised I haven't
seen any discussion on the reflector so far this week about a couple
comments WD0BGS/Stan made on the net last Sunday. There are Jupiter and
Pegasus flash upgrades in the near future that will ad AM transmit
capability. Also, looks like the 6N2 will be in production within a month.
Great news on both counts. Hope this info doesn't start an ugly discussion
over the good/bad of AM. Let's keep focus on the fact that Ten Tec has
created two wonderful products that allows owners the ability to add
features.

Anyway, the net is this Sunday as always on 14.267 +/- at 3 pm local
pacific, 4 pm local mountain, 4 pm local central, 6 pm local eastern, and
2300 UTC.

Have a nice weekend and Will/K5BMW and myself will be standing by for
check-ins on Sunday!

Ciao,

Jay/KM6VX
Torrance, Ca.