[TenTec] Scout and acessories for sale...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout and acessories for sale...
From: w4ht_qrp@yahoo.com (Bob Durrell)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:50:23 -0700 (PDT)
FS: Ten Tec Scout w/NB.  Included are ALL the band
modules 160-10 meters including WARC bands, model 607
key paddles, model 701 hand mic, model 296 mobile
mounting bracket, power cord and original owners
manual.  Rig and accessories are about 1.5 years old.
All in excellent condition.  Thought I would go HF
mobile but have decided to put more time on the air at
the home QTH.  Asking $475 plus shipping from 30135.
Call me at 770 942-9911 or e-mail me for details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT

=====
"Almost 100% CW since 1968"