[TenTec] I'm getting reports of RF in my Pegasus ssb audio.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I'm getting reports of RF in my Pegasus ssb audio.
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:28:53 -0500
I hear this comment frequently on the bands and am beginning to wonder just
what symptom(s) are present that lead to the diagnosis of "RF in the
audio?"

How is that conclusion reached based upon what the listener is hearing?

Not trying to pull any chains, but I am trying to understand these
increasing reports and diagnoses.

72/73, George  W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county   EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437