[TenTec] new Ten Tec ( fill in the blank)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] new Ten Tec ( fill in the blank)
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:02:16 -0700
Actually, I quit reading Consumer's Report many years ago.  It seems that
every product I bought that they had "rated high" turned out to be really
crappy from a quality and performance standpoint.

I don't recommend Consumers Report to anyone.  If you want good,
intelligently done, unbiased, and in-depth analysis of products, go
elsewhere.

Would you go to them for reviews on Ham Radio equipment!  HELL NO!  I can
just imagine what those "chimps" would do to Ten Tec equipment - and we all
know better.

Reid, K7YX