[TenTec] Jupiter & PSK31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter & PSK31
From: w3nr@vol.com (Ed W3NR)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 16:12:47 -0400
Ok I give. I am the proud owner of a new Jupiter. All looks good so far
except the PSK interface. I am trying to adjust the power level, interface
level, and the sound card level. If I set all the values to just barely
light the ALC when I try to lower or raise the power input the ALC light
comes on. Anyone around here had any luck getting the settings right with
no ALC ??  My gut feeling is to just set all of it for max and reduce the
power to the level I want to use (about 25 to 30 watts) and the heck with
the ALC light....Your thoughts....73

Ed W3NR