[TenTec] RX-325 Desperate for schematics

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX-325 Desperate for schematics
From: cshyde@yahoo.DOT.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 18:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
Well the saga of the RX-325 continues. I found a broken wire last night from
the front panel to somewhere. This wire is not on the RS-325 which I am using
to troubleshoot it. Does anyone have or know anyone who might have a set of
schematics for an RX-325? Ten Tec does not have any shcematics for it. Thats
how I ended up with a set for the RS-325. Similar but not the same when it
comes to details. Any help would be apreciated.