[TenTec] Parts Needed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Parts Needed
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 21:02:23 -0700
Does anyone know a source for these zener diodes?

I need 3 pcs of the 120V 50 watt devices.  The number in the Motorola
Data book lists 1N3343A.  The parts houses I've been able to get in
touch with seems to be of no help in locating these devices.

They say they are not "engineers" and can't advise of a replacement.
Gee, I didn't know that parts sub'ing required a rocket engineering
degree.  I just thought that one must know how to read a data book.

Also needed are 6 pcs of V275LA40B MOV's.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
73
Bob K4TAX