[TenTec] Ten Tec "Jupiter"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec "Jupiter"
From: malonej@c2i2.com (Jack Malone)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:18:49 -0700
Hi Tom:

    I agree with you, my ATTN highlights, but no change in S meter reading
and NO change in signal or audio.

    My Jupiter has been this way since I received it new ( Mar. 2001) from
the factory with I think a 1.07 software. I have not downloaded any software
for it as of yet.

    Sure wish it did work.

    Outside of that the Jupiter holds it's own with my JRC NRD-545 Receiver
which is on a very long wire antenna, and by the way the NRD-545 is the most
awesome receiver I have ever owned or operated and this includes everything
back to my first SX-28A and all the Collins (51J's), Hammarlunds
(SP-600JX's), etc. If I can't hear the station on the NRD-545 it's just not
there.

73's
Jack, W7EJJ