[TenTec] FREE...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FREE...
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:07:20 -0700
For some 15 years I was in charge of the Factory Service Dept for a
major electronics company.  I fought the often verbally bloody battles
between what upper management expected and what the customers expected.

Having owned Tentec radios for some 30+ years and having done business
with TenTec and knowing of their excellent customer support over the
years, it was my desire to have a service response system as good as
theirs.  Candidly....I never achieved that level......in my opinion.

73
Bob K4TAX