[TenTec] Corsair II FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II FS
From: n4al@arrl.net (Jim)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:55:40 -0500
I have decided to sell my Corsair II in favor of a recently acquired
Pegasus.

The Corsair II looks like new, with no dents, scratches, smudges, or
wear marks. It is serial no. 580-01695. It works fine, and I will be
happy to give an on-air demo. It comes with the TT hand mike and
original manual.

I'll sell it with the 960 power supply and 3 installed optional filters
for $750.

Or, I'll sell it with the power supply but with only the standard 2.4
khz filter for $600.

Or, I'll sell it without power supply and filters for $475.

I'll be happy to bring it to Dayton.

Please email or call 205 979-8302 if interested.  Thanks.

                        Jim  N4AL