[TenTec] OMNI VI Power Output

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI Power Output
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:32:14 -0700
With the Autek meter indication of 50 watts what does the OMNI FWD meter
indicate?  Power meters are notorious for being wrong.

My pair of 3-500Z's drives very nicely to 1400 watts out with 105 watts
of drive from the Omni VI+ on 20M.  Other bands are not quite as
efficient.  Power is measured with a Bird 43 and a 2500H slug feeding a
Bird dummy load.

73
Bob K4TAX