[TenTec] Omni VI+ vs Icom 756-Pro

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ vs Icom 756-Pro
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:13:52 -0700
While the PRO is good, I find that I can work a DX station on the Omni
VI+ while I'm trying to get the whistles to blow and the bells to ring
on the PRO.

In the mean time, with the OMNI, I'm off working another DX station.

FYI:  I've used both as a 10M IF for the EME station.  I hear signals on
the OMNI that I can't hear on the PRO.

73
Bob K4TAX