[TenTec] Argosy I vs Century 22 stats?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy I vs Century 22 stats?
From: k7kj@home.com (Greg Hodsdon)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:06:51 -0700
Paul:
Your dating of the Century 22 and Argosy is slightly out
of sequence.  After reading your comments, I checked into
my TenTec archive file and came up with a Price List dated
1/1/83.  It lists the Argosy II (525D) but not the Century
series (21 or 22).  A Price List dated 7/01/86 lists the Century
22 but not the Argosy series.

Also, the Argosy II brochure I have does not show the WARC
bands on the transceiver.

I believe the original Argosy was a 70's product.

Greg, K7KJ
Portland, OR