[TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem (caution - metadiscussion)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem (caution - metadiscussion)
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 10:03:35 -0500
I guess many of us have become a club of appliance operators.  I've owned
Kenwood's and ICOM's with "weird RF problems", and all were fixable with
proper lead dressing (external to the rig), ferrite beads, or ground
counterpoises.  Fortunately, I've not introduced problems into my current
Omni VI+ / Centurion / 238 tuner configuration, but if I had, it would be
my job to figure out what I'd done wrong.  It helps to keep the
conversation positive and constructive - tirades don't help anyone.

        73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
ac5aa@juno.com -or- ac5aa@austin.rr.com