[TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem
From: k8vt@ameritech.net (Carter Grabarczyk)
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 09:19:00 -0400

Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX wrote:

> I've had
> discussions with Tentec on this subject (when I owned a Paragon) and
> they provided me some parts to install to solve the problem.  Now
> latter, the Omni VI+ I own, has the mod installed.

Bob,
An interesting post. I have had an Omni 6 (now 6+) since 1994 and
initially had RF problems (RF getting IN to the radio).

However, I didn't know that TT provided any "RF related" mods. In your
posting above, you talk about "the problem" and "the mod". Could you
please elaborate- what was the specific problem and what did the mod do
for you? How much did it cost?

Sorry for so many questions, but you've piqued my curiosity and gotten
my attention!

73/Carter/K8VT