[TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem
From: malonej@c2i2.com (Jack, W7EJJ)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 15:14:02 -0700
Hi George:
    I have completely isolated everything. My grounds are OK. It is
definitely the Jupiter and I still think something is wrong with it, but if
TT service says not then it's no longer my problem.
    By the way I might add I'm a retired Radio Engineer (Microwave)
commercial FCC license with ship radar endorsement, lots of experience in
Signal Corps with Fire Control Radar & Microwave, spent many years in
commercial 2-way radio for governmental entities (as Communications
Officer), Radio Engineer (Microwave 2 & 6 GigaHz)  for Ariz. Public Service
designing, installing, maintaining mountain top microwave repeaters which
controlled all our power plants (6), substations, lines (340Kv & 240Kv) from
Phoenix and finally Avionics (Lockheed, Boeing & Douglas). So I think I
probably more capable of diagnosing a problem than those guys in service at
TT.
-
Jack, W7EJJ