[TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 23:00:39 -0700
Nate:

I do agree regarding Tentec radios performance and service.  At the same
time, one would expect that radios, especially ones that generate RF,
should be able to operate in a reasonable RF environment.  I've had
discussions with Tentec on this subject (when I owned a Paragon) and
they provided me some parts to install to solve the problem.  Now
latter, the Omni VI+ I own, has the mod installed.

I really think they (Tentec) needs to look at the Jupiter and Pegasus
and get the RF susceptability issue improved and thus problems
resolved.  I think failure to take these steps may result in a
unfavorable light being cast upon these models.  I don't think a
case-by-case approach is acceptable for continued success with these
models.

73
Bob K4TAX