[TenTec] Weird Jupiters is absolutely correct

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiters is absolutely correct
From: billames@erols.com (Bill Ames)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 06:03:39 -0400
I am very pleased with my Jupiter. It works fine on all bands and does not
appear to have problems with RF in the shack. For those who have problems
with the rig it is good to remember that you have the option of returning it
for your $$ back. Is the rig perfect? No. Would I change anything? Yes. For
example, when I press the tune button it transmits at the current power
setting. I would prefer to have a seperate setting for the tune power. I us
an AT-11MP which requires only 5 watts.

Bill Ames
KB1LG