[TenTec] Weird Jupiters is absolutely correct

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiters is absolutely correct
From: benk8dit@serv.net (ben)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:57:59 -0700
Hi Carl, I think I was the first guy to reply to you pointing out that your
phenomenon was not weird. Look what happened! Now, you want to add a Titan
to the Jupiter?
You, are a glutton for punishment. Not in your choice of equipment, but how
you manage to spring latent feelings
from the depths of hamdom. Im beginning to think you are
a covert operative set on making Ten Tec a suburban legend.  I ve never seen
a post evoke more bile or passion than yours, sir.  Have fun.