[TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiter Xmit Problem
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 12:58:32 -0500
I would strongly suspect that this is another aspect of r-f getting into
the wrong places in the radio.

Tell us about your antenna system and how you are feeding it.

What changes, if any, did you make before this started?

72/73, George  W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county   EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437