[TenTec] Weird Jupiter's ?????

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Weird Jupiter's ?????
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:56:39 -0400
Hi All

I have read this reflector for a number of years and the last two days is
the lowest I have seen it go.  Anyone that would insert things about Clinton
on this ham radio reflector does not have much going for them.

I have owned the Jupiter and now the Pegasus and never had an RF problem.  I
have the Omni VI Plus, its never had the case off in four years.  I run the
Centaur amp with the Omni VI Plus, never had this first problem with the
pair.  My antennas are the GAP Challenger and Titan verticals.  I have no RF
in the Radio Room and My Pegasus and the Jupiter have never made one
protest, works as advertised and in most cases, far better then advertised.

Now lets compare the Pegasus at about one thousand dollars to the Omni VI
Plus at about three thousand dollars.  Sure the Omni out performs the
Pegasus, that is what it is supposed to do and I paid for that.  I can do
95% of my hamming with the Pegasus and at its price that is great.

Get a good coax fed antenna system, move it away form the house and start
enjoying ham radio again.

The Buzzard Roost
Flushing, Ohio

Ken/w8keb