[TenTec] Re: Weird Jupiter's ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Weird Jupiter's ?
From: w8au@sssnet.com (w8au@sssnet.com)
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 23:35:49 -0400
At 04:16 PM 07/08/2001 -0700, Jack,W7EJJ wrote:
>     As for the rest of you, I have got my money back, TT has the Jupiter
>back,

*** when are you going to drop your address from this list, also?

>and the service manager (I will not mention any names) at TT told me
>the Jupiter will not work in a high RF environment.

*** nor will most Solid State rigs and some old tube sets.  Part of good
station design and construction is to keep high RF  OUT of the station
environment. (ie: decent ground systems, decoupling measures on
transmissions lines, etc. )  Keep working on it, you'll get it eventually.

>Being this is from the horse's mouth I will take him for his word.

*** Ten Tec's policy with customers is to not argue a point.  If a customer
feels something is wrong and wants a refund, they will AGREE with them and
return their money.   They know they will not change someone's mind who is
adamant about something being wrong.  They use the old adage, "the customer
is always right."

Have fun on the Yaecomwood reflector.....

w8au