[TenTec] PTO REBUILD/Seattle area

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PTO REBUILD/Seattle area
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com (ARDUJENSKI@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:45:29 EDT
I know this may have been answered a 100 times but hopefully one more time
won't hurt (smile).

A friend of mine has an OMNI-D and the PTO we believe needs a rebuild. The
symptom was the knob turned but no change in frequency. He just turned 80 and
so was asking for some help. I was wondering (before I jump into this) how
difficult it is to rebuild te PTO?

Also maybe there is someone in the North Seattle area that might be willing
to service this for him. You can respond direct to me email or call. Thanks
Alan KB7MBI in Woodinville, WA  425-788-3612