[TenTec] FS: Corsair II w/PS VFO CW filters > $895

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II w/PS VFO CW filters > $895
From: wr4i@mindspring.com (Dennis Terribile/WR4i)
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:18:47 -0400
Have for sale a very clean Corsair II system  to include matching PS ,
external VFO.
CW filters for 500HZ and 250HZ and Ten Tec desk mic.

Rig is in excellent condition and had the PTO rebuilt and complete check-up
at Ten Tec recently (will include documentation) . All manuals included
(originals).

Really hate to part with this but too many rigs, too little $.  :(

Spare me the EBay hassle and send this to a caring Ten Tec Ham please. In
return simply send a MO for $895 or nine neatly stacked $100 bills in a
secure envelope to> WR4i.

Shipping would be calculated on US Priority insured from my zip (22945) to
your zip based on 2 large boxes weighing in at 30 lbs total. Or you can
swing by Ivy and pick up!
Thanks for reading.
Dennis/WR4i
Ivy,Va
PS I can send photos when I return from my trip if needed. Will be back
Monday late.
PSS Will consider splitting only after rig is sold and buyer has first option.