[TenTec] FS/TRADE Tentec Omni VI Option 1

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS/TRADE Tentec Omni VI Option 1
From: n4dd@preferred.com (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:26:54 -0400
Hello again and thanks for reading.

I listed my Omni VI for sale or trade for a Titan Amplifier.  I am still
interested in selling the amp for
$1475 which is the Tentec trade-in value of the radio.  I would, however,
broaden the possible amplifier
trade.  I would consider most any late model, qsk amplifier with legal limit
plus output on all bands.  The amp
should be exceptionally clean and flawless.  I'd also prefer that the value
of the amplifier be comparable to
that of the Omni VI.  This Omni VI was returned to Tentec for a check up and
alignment during the
first week of August.  It has no dents or dings.The rig has one additional
SSB filter.  Please E-mail me with
your interest or proposals.

Very Best Regards,

Dennis/N4DD