[TenTec] KB7OEX: thank you re masts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] KB7OEX: thank you re masts
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 08:51:45 -0700
Hi folks -

Well, I was quite surprized at all the responses I got on masts! I
figured all you folks had gigunda towers with rotating beams and 10
acres of land! There were so many responses it's hard to say thanks
individually, so thanks to all. Looks like it boils down to a Kanga or
MFY mast - but I also want to locate an ARRL article mentioned on a 2X4
antenna. I'll let folks know how the carolina Windom does if you are
interested - tho building my K2 may slow me down....too many projects at
once....which is one of the great things about HAM radio.

73/ Tim Logan Gilbert, AZ