[TenTec] Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: tjednacz@ieee.org (Thomas C. Jednacz)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:28:39 -0400
Buy it - can't go wrong. I have mine sitting on the floor 3 inches from the
computer and no problems. The monitor is 3 feet away with cables (coax, amp
switching, etc) running next to the monitor - no problems with noise, etc. I
drive a Titan II to 1500 watts output and no RF feedback problems. Must have
a good ground and properly attach all grounds. Use the N4PY software (free
download - pay a little and get free upgrades and support) and have a
wonderful set of features and benefits that cannot be topped at double the
price.

73, Tom, W7QF