[TenTec] Triton IV's: Analog and Digital. Sell or swap.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV's: Analog and Digital. Sell or swap.
From: dbp@monad.net (David B. Perrin)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 06:32:16 -0500
    I have for swap or sale two TenTec Triton IV rigs. One is the
analog model (540), the other is the digital (544). Both have matching
(252 MO)power supplies and manuals.
    The 540 analog model has recently had a new dial cord. It has the
CW filter and stock 10 Meter crystals. The PTO is very smooth. The top
and bottom cases are near perfect as is the front panel. The ALC knob
is not a TenTec. The rig works excellent. With power supply and
manual.
    The 544 digital model also performs excellent. It has the CW
filter, stock 10 meter crystals and the noise blanker. The top and
bottom cases do have some scratches and wear marks but not dents, the
front panel is a "9".  The band switch is not TenTec but is near a
match. It also works great.
     I'd like to swap them on a Corsair II or towards  an OMNI V,
other interesting rig...or I'd sell either or both. The 540 and power
supply is $250. The 544 and power supply is $275
    73 de dave in NH