[TenTec] Jupiter Power/PSK31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Power/PSK31
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 16:09:18 -0600
Bill, try reducing your VOLUME and.or WAVE slider levels on the mixer panel
and see if that gives you a little better control action at the radio.

72/73, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe SOC 262
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437