[TenTec] WTB 17M & 160M Scout Modules and 291 Questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB 17M & 160M Scout Modules and 291 Questions
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:18:10 -0800 (PST)
Hello
I just bought a Ten Tec Scout and would like to buy
the 17M and 160M modules to go with it. I would also
like to buy a mobile bracket for it.

I also have a Ten Tec 291 tuner to run with the Scout
but I dont have any operating instructions for the
tuner and I would like to get a copy of the manual or
instuctions on how to tune it.

If anyone can help me with any of these items please
email me direct and let me know prices.
Thank you
Ronnie 73 de ke4vpn