[TenTec] PSK Interface

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PSK Interface
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:50:31 -0500
Rick,

Do you have VOX enabled? I don't use VOX so I don't know if the audio in
line will key VOX. I prefer to use some sort of serial port to PTT interface
rather than VOX, anyways. There are many simple interfaces that will do the
trick.

Take a look at:

http://www.packetradio.com/00rascal/R-TTOMNI.gif

Note the middle circuit that goes from the DB-9. That's all you need to key
the rig.  Isolation and level adjustment are nice features and you may want
to add those as well.

73,
Mark